Yes! If you are unable to visit a showroom, you can connect with one of our Style Guides virtually.
- What can I expect in my appointment?
During an appointment, our stylists can answer custom clothing questions, give advice on customizations and styling—even offer a full wardrobe audit. If you decide to make a purchase, they can walk you through the online shopping experience and set you up with everything you need to order online or at a showroom.
- How do I book an appointment?
Head to www.indochino.com/showrooms. Choose your time zone, schedule your appointment time and we'll send a link to chat with our experts face-to-face.
- Who will I be connecting with?
You will be paired with a stylist from our showroom network.
- Do I have to enable video for myself?
Yes. Please make sure you test the link we send you to ensure your computer's camera and microphone are able to connect properly.
- Can the virtual style guide help me with my fit concerns on my existing suit?
Our stylists are unable to assist with existing fit concerns. If you have any fit concerns or post purchase questions, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team for assistance.
- Do I need to download anything?
This meeting is best conducted on a desktop or laptop computer; if you intend on using a tablet or mobile device, please install the Microsoft Teams app prior to joining the meeting.
- Do I need to have an Indochino account?
An Indochino account is not required, but you will need to create a profile if you wish to place an order.
- Will I still need to take my own measurements?
Yes. Customers with existing measurements can log into their account, whereas new customers can follow our step-by-step video guide to easily set up their measurement profile and complete their order. Don’t have a tape measure? You can get one here.
- Can I see different fabrics via video during these appointments?
Stylists will use a variety of visual aids including Indochino’s website, Pinterest boards and look books showcasing the latest collections.
- Can I see how certain customization look during these appointments?
Stylists will use a variety of visual aids including Indochino’s website, Pinterest and look books to show various styles and how they'll look.
- How long are the appointments?
Each appointment lasts up to 30 minutes.
- Do I have to make a purchase during my appointment (am I expected to make a purchase during the appointment?)
No, you are not required to make a purchase.
- How can I stay in contact with the person who was assisting me in my Virtual Appointment?
If you wish to stay in touch, our stylists will take your contact details and follow up with you via email.
- Does it cost anything?
No, it is totally free!